£45000 - £55000 per annum
HV Electrical Engineer
iO have partnered with a with a business outsourcing consultancy firm to give the opportunity for a HV Electrical Engineer to join Real Estate & Infrastructure's team in East Grinstead.
They're a consultancy that operate with some of the biggest names in the UK and you could be at the forefront of their rapid expansion across this market, helping to provide vital infrastructure to the UK manufacturing firms. Without this technology many every day things we take for granted could not exist.
To be part of this will be focussed on Electrical Layout designs for panels and substations dealing with High Voltage power and equipment. You will need to familiar with this equipment with a background that has utilised this in the past. Some of the other experience required will be:
* Design AC/DC schematics, Design panel G.A.s and prepare drawings.
* Prepare wiring diagrams. multi core schedules
* Sound knowledge of equipment and layouts of substation up to 400kV.
* Experience in Transformers, Switchgear and Busbars
In return there are some brilliant perks to working for them:
* A competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000
* 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
* Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme and much more.
There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and they'll provide the support you need to do just that. As a result, the scope for progression is limitless.
They are looking to host interviews within the coming weeks so if you feel you would be a good fit for the role then apply and I will get in touch.