£40000 - £45000 per annum
£40,000 - £45,000
Are you an Implementation Engineer with proven aptitute for IT Systems, designing, problem-solving?
iO Associates are looking for an Implementation Engineer to join a multi-award winning Healthcare organisation to install, configure, interface, optimise and troubleshoot deployments of their health records system.
You will work closely with the account managers, along with other members of the Technical Operations team to drive the implementation of our product.
- Professional, clear, accurate and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving, using a range of IT knowledge and technologies in tandem with tenacity and a curious mind
- Ability to analyse and understand software deployments, configurations, integrations, and how a range of technologies and components interact, even if these are unfamiliar, particularly in a Windows Server environment
- Motivation to collaborate in project teams to resolve issues and achieve goals on time
- Ability to manage a changing workload with a range of importance and urgency
- An inquisitive, meticulous and tenacious nature
- Confidence to admit gaps in knowledge and to ask for information or guidance
If this sounds like yourself apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 07958441684