£30 - £40 per hour
Incident Managers x 4 - Remote Contract!
Approx. £35 -40 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Work Load: 100 % - Working hours is 40 hours + On Call
Location: The candidates can work anywhere as long as they are available to work during CET hours.
About the team
We are looking for 4 consultants as incident managers within our client's IT Operations domain. You will be working in our Live Operations team and for this request the candidates can work remote as long as they can work on CET hours. (GMT +1). On call hours will also be a given for this assignment.
What you will be doing:
- Translate technical details into language that can be understood by our merchants and
- Hosting retrospective meetings to learn from incidents and prevent future occurrences.
- Ensuring high quality reporting is achieved by the responsible teams.
- Participating in an on-call duty rotation and occasionally working weekends and holidays in lieu of weekdays
What makes you qualified:
- Thrive when taking ownership of and driving complex problems
- Experience facilitating retrospective meetings and driving root cause analysis
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- At home collaborating with others through Agile/Scrum
- Experience with modern productivity tools including G-Suite, Slack, and Jira
- Solid grasp of networking and cloud fundamentals
- Coordinating and driving incidents of different severities.
- Assessing the impact of incidents and writing communications to convey the business effect for my client and their customers.
Who you are:
- Developer background
- Good English
- Post Incident Facilitation
If you are interested in applying for these remote Incident Managers role please send your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.