Up to £80000 per annum
Would you be interested in working for an innovative, industry leading organisation who provide tailored cyber solutions to their clientele globally? The prospective Infrastructure & Security Consultant will be working in a client facing capacity, deploying products on customer sites across the UK.
- Extensive technical knowledge across Windows and Unix/Linux OS
- Excellent customer/client facing experience (5 years +)
- Strong networking & security expertise
- Proficiency in one of more scripting languages (Python, Bash or similar) and decent coding expertise
- Highly professional and personable approach
- SC/Security clearable
- Flexible worker who is happy travelling to client sites - UK wide
The business is keen to appoint a skilled Infrastructure & Security Consultant in September and interviews are being arranged at short notice. Salary is negotiable (DoE) and will come as part of a competitive package. Continuous career development is encouraged, and this role will be split between client site and remote working (travel will be expensed).
Are you ready to take the next step in your career at a forward thinking and dynamic business? If you are ready to join a company with exciting future prospects, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Alternatively, do you know anyone within your network who might be keen?
Infrastructure & Security Consultant