£35000 - £40000 per annum
Alc infra eng1/10/21_1633098617
I am working with a world leading technology company who have a brand-new position available for an ambitious infrastructure engineer who is looking for a role in which to progress their knowledge and skill.
I wanted to get in touch with you to see if this could potentially be of interest, either to yourself or anyone in your network.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be part of a very supportive team that encourages growth and progression and offers great training. The company in question has a great culture, prioritising a work life balance for its staff and offering flexible hours to suit you.
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Cardiff, (remote or office based)
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 & Benefits
This role will predominantly involve,
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the company's IT infrastructure.
- In addition, the role will involve acting as an escalation point to customers and colleagues.
- Azure, AWS administration
Exciting perks include,
- Very sociable team
- The choice of flexi working
- Training and support fully paid for by the business
If this could potentially be of interest, please get in touch. I would love to tell you more.