£45000 - £55000.00 per annum
Bristol (Home working option also available)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
My client, a leading Defence Consultancy firm is currently seeking for an Integration Developer role to join their £6b Logistics program. This role will be working alongside Testers and Software Engineeres where you will play a major part in the delivery, support and maintenance of their IT Solution.
- Demonstrated proficiency (minimum of 4 years) XML, XSLT, schemas, transformations
- Demonstrated proficiency in full disciplined SDLC lifecycle frameworks and methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following: IBM Sterling B2Bi, MQ/JDBC/FTP/AS2/HTTP, XSLT
- Ideally you will have experience of more than one Integration technology
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for SC clearance
This position is a permanent role where this position can be remote. However, you should be able to visit their Bristol office 2-3 times per month.
To be considered, please apply below or get in touch with Inness Law via i.law @ ioassociates .co .uk