£200 - £260 per day
iO Associates are recruiting on behalf of a healthcare client based in the South East of the UK, who are in need of an Interim BI Project Manager, on an initial 2-month basis paying up to £260 per day (Inside IR35).
You'll be managing and controlling delivery of a number of projects across the client's Business Intelligence project portfolio, for which they're looking for experience across:
- To set up BI projects and to co-ordinate the work between business stakeholders and BI service partners working across the team.
- Previous use and understanding of Prince 2 and Agile.
- To apply an understanding of BI requirements (i.e. technical, analytical etc) to shape delivery plans and deliver BI products within the context of the transformational plans.
- To assess the business environment in relation to BI requirements, document the project brief based on future BI needs and develop a robust plan accordingly.
- Liaise with business leads, BI partners, digital leads, and IG specialists to agree timescales and deliverables for delivering BI products.
- To ensure that the BI products are effectively handed over post go live and ensure mechanisms are in place for the provision of smooth day to day running of the new systems.
- To implement appropriate quality and assurance controls to ensure that any BI products are fit-for-purpose and meet stakeholder requirements.
Interested? If so please apply below and contact Alex at iO Associates for more information.