£250 - £260 per day
My client, a long standing FMCG company based in Lanarkshire are looking for a SHE Manager on an interim basis.
The SHE Manager will work cross functionally to set and drive the companies H&S strategy by promoting and driving a safety-first culture at all levels. You will also work alongside the executive team to develop and drive the environmental strategy in line with the company values and the CSR strategy.
You will be responsible for the companies compliance with H&S legislation, completing environmental and H&S risk assessments as well as dealing with accidents, incidents and near misses ensuring these are investigated and root causes determined.
The key to success in this role is being able to change the culture, encouraging accountability and ownership at all levels and driving high performance.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Proven experience in a H&S leadership role within manufacturing
- A strong working knowledge of H&S and environmental systems and legislation
- A relevant qualification in health and safety (such as NEBOSH) - Ideally Grad IOSH status.
- Working experience within an environmental role
- Promotes a positive workplace culture, inspiring and influencing others
- Experience in an environmental management role (Desirable)
- An environmental qualification such as IEMA certificate (Desirable)
The role will be for a initial 6 months and can pay around £250 a day with the possibility of turning into a permanent position at the end of the contract if desired and performance levels are good.
If you would like to find out more about this role, do get in touch and apply today.