£30000 - £32000 per annum
IT Account Manager
Bristol - hybrid of at home and office based from September
£32,000 plus work from home, Flexi-hours, 25 days holiday, Private pension, Private medical cover and much more!
Are you currently working within IT and looking for a new exciting challenge?
Want to work for a company that offers great training and progression?
iO associates are working with an established and rapidly growing software house in the search for an Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis
Reporting to the Product Delivery Manager, they are looking for a bright, personable candidate, with at least 2-3 years' experience. You will work alongside the Business Development Team, assisting them in the delivery of software to new and existing clients in a timely and controlled manner
Main responsibilities of the role will include
- Capture requirements, project manage process and work with Development Team to deliver software to new customers, in a timely and controlled fashion
- Assist with client onboarding including system configuration, data migration and training.
- Assist with tender submissions and quote generation.
- Provide initial enhanced support to new clients for 6 months post go live to deal with any implementation queries or issues.
- Account management
- Upselling to existing clients
They offer amazing support, training and up-skilling so that you can fully progress your career. Plus, you will be working with an extremely talented team, sharing knowledge and ideas. They need someone who isn't just highly competent but can also become a valuable part of the team, get involved in the socials and more importantly has the drive to learn and succeed.
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
- Experience working with clients to gather their system requirements and build good customer relations.
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues or documenting for Development Team to resolve.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
Everything is fully remote at the moment (interview, onboarding, working etc). From September, the company will be adopting hybrid working for many of its staff. Therefore, the successful applicant may move to hybrid working with a min expectation of 2 days in the office per week.
If this is of interest then please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Rebecca Long (0117 332 8100/ r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk) at iO associates for more information