Up to £75000 per annum
Would you be interested in working for a specialist security services business with multi-industry capabilities, a growing pipeline of work and ambitions to be a market leader? The prospective IT Auditor will be adding valuable technical expertise to an already dynamic team and ultimately helping shape the future of the business.
- Establishing the audit function and methodology
- Providing an external offering to clientele
- Initially hands-on and quickly moving into a more managerial role
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in an auditing capacity
- Strong expertise in delivering internal and/or external IT audits
- Strong consulting experience, facing clients up to Partner level
- Good experience setting up processes/business functions
- Ideally some managerial / team lead experience
The business is keen to appoint a skilled IT Auditor at short notice and interviews will be arrange swiftly (2 stages). A salary of up to £75,000 is being offered as part of a competitive package (including Learning & Development courses and income protection). This role will be hybrid, with 1/2 days per week expected in the London office.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career at a forward thinking and dynamic business? If you are ready to join a company with exciting future prospects, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Alternatively, do you know anyone within your network who might be keen?IT Auditor