£35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits
IO Associates are helping a leading organisation, with their HQ in Exeter, recruit a Technical IT Sever Transformation Engineer. This is a technical role within the IT Service Management arena focusing on providing 3rd level development and support.
The role requires a mix of Infrastructure and DevOps pipeline skills and as such will be supported by specialist engineers with an opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their skills with hands on experience and also formal training.
Technical IT Engineer
Salary: £40,000 + Benefits
WFH/Office: 2 days in the office minimum
This role would be a great opportunity for a 2nd Line Engineer who is passionate about technology and is looking for rapid progression into either Infrastructure or DevOps teams within the company. The company create tailored training programs around the individul, as well as mentoring schemes.
- Previous technical 2nd Line experience
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Ability to analyse problems and determine appropriate solutions.
- Natural curiosity and interest in developing and driving forward new solutions for automation and the modern workplace.
- Knowledge/Exposure of Automation scripting using languages such as PowerShell, Terraform, Python etc.
- Experience of Microsoft products such as Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Teams, Windows Autopilot, Power Platform and Endpoint Manager
For more details please get in touch!