£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
iO Associates are working with a market-leading technology company based in Swindon who have a senior vacancy available. This role has extensive, international reach and scope.
This role will have accountability and responsibility for the full project lifecycle of the company's business applications.
Role: IT Environment Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
This IT Environment Manager will liaise heavily with a variety of teams within the business. The company has a focus on a culture of collaboration.
This role will involve:
- The creation and establishment of environment management practice
- A ground up ap construction of technical environments
- Technical insight and understanding of environments
- Environment maintenance
- Third party vendor management
- Influence budgetary and investment decisions for the team
- Utilisation of DevOps delivery methods to maintain environment maps
- Ensure environment stands up to security measures and legislation
- Liaising with technical and non-technical stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this role is an individual with experience with the full project lifecycle, who has a positive attitude when approaching complex IT solutions.
The role has a lot of responsibility, and is one of the key players within the business.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply here.
Alternatively, email j.gardiner @ ioassociates.co.uk or contact Josh Gardiner on LinkedIn.