£45000 - £50000 per annum + + bonus scheme & stock options
Pioneering technology business in Oxford, a company with a revolutionary and innovative portfolio of systems and software, is looking to recruit two IT Field Engineers to configure and deploy advanced hardware, systems stationed in multiple locations across different countries. From which will then be supported remotely from the UK.
- Commissioning, configuring, and setting up hardware.
- Troubleshooting and debugging hardware.
- Software technical support.
- Network configuration.
- Operating system support (Linux or Windows OS).
Technical Skills Required:
- Experienced with either, Linux or Windows Operating Systems.
- Experienced with IT Networks or Hardware (VPN, Firewalls, Proxy, Routing & Switching etc).
- £45,000-£50,000 + Bonus Scheme & Share Options.
- Hybrid, flexible working.
- Enhanced family leave.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Group Income Protection.
- Group Life Assurance.
- Company matched pension contributions up to 5%.
- Salary sacrifice arrangement.
- 25 days paid leave.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Hybrid Working with International Travel (every 1-2 months).
- Travel and accommodation will be paid by organisation.
If you would like to travel across the globe, picking up good technical experience along with the way - then this role is for you, and apply now with the button below!
If you would like more information on this role, please contact me on my email below or message Stuart Lewis on LinkedIn.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk