£40000 - £45000 per annum + + Company Benefits.
IT Helpdesk Manager urgently needed by technology driven and innovative organisation, with offices across Buckinghamshire.
As an IT Helpdesk Manager, you will manage the day-to-day Helpdesk function, combining 1st and 2nd line technical support, ensuring quality, customer focused service to the business.
Market competitive base salary and company benefits, which include annual bonus, contribution-based pension scheme, health and medical benefits as well as fantastic training & career development opportunities.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong analytical and IT skills, with an inquisitive mind to problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Technologies; Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange & Microsoft Teams.
- An understanding of Microsoft Azure or cloud-based environments.
- Strong desktop management & technical support using Microsoft and Mac technologies.
- Experience in setting and monitoring service performance within an SLA driven environment
- ITIL knowledge/qualification.
How your day will look:
- Working with key business and technical stakeholders to agree, implement and monitor key service metrics, KPIs, and service level agreements.
- Taking overall ownership for incidents, queries and service request logging, prioritization, tracking and resolution.
- Plan, organise, manage, and assist help desk staff in the delivery of an effective support service.
- Working closely with the Infrastructure Services & Application Services Teams to enable efficient support policies regarding patching, anti-virus & collaboration.
- Management of the desktop PC/Mac estate and peripherals; builds, software installations, printer configuration and mobile devices.
- Providing communication to the business for all major IT incidents, problems, and changes.
- Monitoring and reporting upon the provision of IT services and actively seeking feedback from Business users regarding the level of service provided.
- Assess the effectiveness of the interactions between Help Desk Team and 3rd line support functions, including external suppliers.
- Implementing asset management processes as part of the service management lifecycle.
- Assisting co-ordination of Disaster Recovery communications in the event of a disaster.
- Undertaking staff coaching, team development and line management duties.
If you are experienced Helpdesk professional who can lead or manage, whilst being able to provide solid technical support, then simply apply or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.