£50000 - £60000 per annum + Remote Working & Company Benefits
IT Incident Manager wanted by one of UK's leading logistical and fleet management organisations, with offices across the globe.
- Location - Remote Working.
- Base Salary - Negotiable.
- Company Benefits - Market Leading Training & Development, Private Medical & Pension.
As an IT Incident Manager, you will develop, manage and oversee the day to day running of the Incident Management processes within the Service Operations department of a major new programme within the organisation.
Being the company's IT Incident Manager, you'll report directly to the Service Delivery Manager, whilst having the opportunity not only to undertake the role delivery but also to support ongoing improvement and process development within an ITIL v3 framework.
You will operate within a combined team delivering Service Support directly to the customer, whilst engaging closely with an agile change delivery team: both supporting their work with subject matter expertise and placing tasks on them to enable long term and sustainable resolution to problems and incidents.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with VMware Virtualisation.
- Experience with Active Directory & Group Policy Objects, defining security requirements.
- Experience of configuring automated tools for system monitoring and event notification, i.e., OpManager, NetCool or SCOM etc.
- ITIL (v3) knowledge - Functions, Principles and Processes.
- Knowledge of WINTEL environments.
You must be willing and able to obtain the highest level of UK Security Clearances!
If you are an IT Incident Manager, wanting to be an integral part of an industry-leading organisation, offering great progression potential across the team and wider portfolio, then simply apply or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates for further information.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk