£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
IO Associates are looking to recruit an IT Information Security Officer for a household name client in Bath. The successful candidate will primarily focus on building the Information Security materials and processes; working with IT & operational teams to develop working practices. You will be looking at embedding new ways of working through policy and procedure development.
Role: IT Information Security Officer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Company Location: Bath - (Remote working currently)
** Must own a driving license for occasional post-pandemic travel **
This role is a developmental opportunity, and certifications, training and coaching will be provided to improve both technical and business skills.
- Support the IT Infrastructure Manager and Data Compliance Officer with the optimal management, development and support of the organisations Information Security priorities
- Creating and applying privacy by design controls
- Responsible for the firm's Cyber Essentials programme
- Responsible for future data-related certifications or accreditations
- Produce and maintain documentation of systems and applications
- Previous experience of applying Information Security methodologies
- Basic Desktop/Infrastructure experience
- Customer Support
For more information please get in touch!