£55000 - £65000 per annum + Home Working & Company Benefits.
IT Infrastructure Manager required by market leading & technology focused organization, based within Wiltshire.
Being an IT Infrastructure Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Systems & Server Management, Implementations & Maintenance.
- Infrastructure Design.
- IT Infrastructure Project Management.
- Hands-on Technical Support (when required).
Skills & Experience Required:
- Windows Server & Desktops.
- Cloud Infrastructure - AWS or Azure.
- Networking - Routers, Firewalls & Switches.
- Virtualization - VMware, KVM, Citrix.
Flexible working, virtual onboarding & virtual interviews available. Plans are to have a full workforce return to headquarters, once lockdown restrictions are lifted.
If interested, please click 'apply' or contact Stuart Lewis at IO Associates.