£40000 - £60000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
IT Project Manager - Bristol/Hybrid
£40,000-60,000k per annum + benefits
Currently hiring for exciting opportunity for a talented IT Project Managers, leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors. Our client offers specialist skills across supply chain, finance, and personnel. They have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and their team of 150+ is still growing.
People are the lifeblood of the business which is why they put so much energy into making sure every single person can tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst they have a big business mentality, they have successfully maintained their small business culture, which means you will join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.
Overview of role:
Our client has grouped technical delivery into several capabilities. Their Applied Project Intelligence capability consults clients on the application of technology to project, programme, and portfolio management. It is also the centre of excellence for the management of internal project delivery.
As such, the Applied Project Intelligence capability is formed of individuals whose skills vary; some are highly tech-savvy and others focus on project methodologies and management.
- Supporting and shaping project delivery through suitable planning, monitoring, controlling and performance reporting
- Identifying risk and remedial actions
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Experience of managing project budgets
- Experience of managing and developing projects plans
- Ensuring compliance with safety, environmental and management processes
- Leading and championing the application of suitable programme and project delivery strategies
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be used throughout a project
- Promoting positive working relationships with different stakeholders
- Preparing materials for projects and reports on progress, etc
- Fostering a growth mindset within the internal team
- Working knowledge of the defence industry
- Project Management Qualification (APM PQM or PMI-PMP or PRINCE2)
- Experience delivering project following Agile and/or Scrum methodologies
- Have a track record of successful project delivery
The successful candidate will have:
- Get sponsorship to get Security Cleared if he/she does not already hold one
- Have 3-10 year's IT project management experience ideally including IT infrastructure/ networking experience), preferably in a consultancy environment
- Have a growth mindset
Remote working during Covid-19
They are closely monitoring government guidelines during the pandemic to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff. At present most of their teams are working from home and only travelling to the office and client site when appropriate. All new starters joining the business will do so on a 'temporary remote' basis until it is safe to return to the office and our usual working practices.
Whilst they try to minimise travel whenever possible and promote remote working, their consultants do sometimes travel to various client sites across the UK. They will cover all expenses whilst you are away and make sure you are well looked after.
They have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for their customers, but they also like to have fun and reward hard work. With their teams currently working remotely, they are doing everything they can to ensure staff wellbeing and to keep up their regular staff socials virtually.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional days Annual leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance paying 4 x salary
- Generous sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
- Free daily fruit in the office
If you would like to be part of this amazing growth and ypu have skills above please get in contact with Kristina ASAP on 07790 020499.