£70000 - £75000 per annum
IT Solution Architect wanted by one of Bristol's leading logistical and fleet management organisations, with offices across the globe.
As an IT Solution Architect within the organisation, you will architect an IT fleet management solution design using commercial fleet management, supply chain management, ERP, business intelligence, web portal and existing UK IT capabilities.
As an IT Solution Architect, you will assure that the solution architecture can meet the key project functional and non-functional requirements identified for a UK fleet management programme.
You will lead the solution development for the project, through initial high-level technical design, into the detailed design phase, through the development lifecycle and into sustainment of the solution. Whilst being responsible for developing basis of estimates for the equipment, software and personnel resources required throughout the project's lifecycle.
Your work will provide support on a variety of design decisions including solution evaluation and selection, buy vs. build vs reuse questions, early-phase project estimates, platform selection and technical designs.
- Previous experience as a Solutions Architect on large customer projects, government customer experience preferred.
- Experience architecting Fleet Management, and complex multi-stakeholder logistics/ supply chain management solutions using modern commercial solutions, i.e., WMS - Warehouse Management System, TMS - Transport Management System, Sterling OMS - Order Management System, ERP, ESB, Procurement, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, etc.), within a government customer environment.
- Experience managing Application Architecture and/or Integration architectural development at an enterprise level including knowledge of application integration concepts and technologies e.g., SOA, ESBs, EAI, XML, Web Services, E-Catalogue Solutions, and Identity Management.
- Cloud Migration - (Experience in Cloud Migration Transformation) would be preferable e.g., Migration from On-premises to AWS.
- Broad knowledge of and experience with web-based systems, databases, middleware/integration technologies, security, and infrastructure.
- Experience with CMMI level 3 & TAGAF/MODAF is desirable
- Base Salary - £70,000-£75,000 (dependent on experience).
- Company Benefits - Market Leading Training & Development, Private Medical & Pension (just to name a few).
- Flexible Working Available & Modern and State-of-the-Art Offices.
If you are an IT Solution Architect, wanting to be an integral part of IT Fleet Management, please apply today or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates for further information.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk