£30000 - £34000 per annum + excellent benefits
iO Associates are working with a reputable law firm in Bristol who have a new opportunity to join the team working as an IT Support Engineer.
This company really values its employees and wants to help them advance their careers. This role has been created due to internal progression within the company.
You won't just get annual reviews here; you'll get quarterly conversations to track your training and progression. Plus, the opportunity to go on external training courses.
Role: IT Support Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 + Fantastic Benefits + Career Progression
Location: Central Bristol
This role will involve supporting users with first/ second line queries. Any third line experience would be highly beneficial but not mandatory for the position.
- Providing Service Desk IT support to business users
- Diagnose hardware and software faults
- Software/hardware installations and equipment deployments
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain the IT infrastructure
- Windows servers
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Office 35
- Exposure to Professional Services environment
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
- Positive outlook and approach
The culture at this company is super positive and supportive. A thoroughly enjoyable place to work.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply here. Alternatively, email c.fitzgerald @ ioassociates.co.uk or contact Ciara FitzGerald on LinkedIn.