£300 - £340 per day
Working for a global Networks & Comms Company this role is FULLY REMOTE from anywhere in the UK!!
3-6 months contract - Outside IR35
Start Date - is truly ASAP so MUST be immediately available
Rate - £340pd
The main function of a Developer Specialty - Software is to reviews, analyse, and modify programming systems including coding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's client/server software applications. A typical Developer Specialty - Software is familiar with relational database concepts, and client server concepts.
- Analyse highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modelling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager
Please get in touch with your CV, availability and be in a position to share your Github or portfolio with the client.
Remote interviews will be happening this week.