£35000 - £38000 per annum + Great benefits
One of our key client is searching for a pragmatic Junior Data Consultant capable of showing a real business understanding of the economic world and eager to become a brilliant consultant.
This company is one of the leaders within the consultancy field and they are now looking to integrate more junior to service their extensive client list.
Problem solver, data miner, deep dive analyst... Genuinely, our client is looking for a bright mind who is not afraid on taking on their clients' problems and solve them by proposing a solution that their platform provides.
The role will require to manipulate data in a lot of ways, analyse it and derive relevant insights for clients who will base their decisions on it. You will also have the opportunity to advise clients on how to maximise their use of the software and what more they could do if they were to expand the subscription to different functions.
- Proficient with Data Analysis tools, especially to produce and maintain reports that ensure data quality
- Happy to travel often to get on clients' site (although the role is currently based remotely due to Covid risks with no data of return to the office for now)
- Keen learner, as the role has a big training component and the company believes in continuous learning
- Capacity to advise clients and get them interested in better approaches to their data analysis
- Ideally, experience servicing clients in a consultancy environment would be a great plus but is not necessary at all
Excellent progression scheme within an innovative company, the opportunity is second to none. If this description resonates with you so far, please apply to get more details about the role.