£30000 - £40000 per annum
.Junior Hardware Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Our client is a global leader in the design and production of LED lighting controllers for the machine vision industry. Their products range from pulse and strobe lighting controllers, liquid lens controllers, embedded controllers and timing controllers.
They are looking for a Junior Hardware Engineer to be based at their HQ in Cambridge, who will be an addition to the growing R&D team, designing electronic systems from concept through to production.
- Minimum 3 years' Hardware experience
- Microcontroller/ embedded design experience
- Experience using design tools like Altium or equivalent. PCB design for mass production.
- Rapid prototyping skills.
- Experience with simulation tools like LTspice
- Good knowledge of electronics fundamentals
- Strong soldering skills and a good knowledge of the PCB manufacturing processes
- Understanding of compliance (EMC, safety, RoHS, REACH and WEEE)
- Mechanical knowledge an advantage
- Understanding of power electronics/ supply topologies (dc-dc converters)
- Knowledge of embedded C or other embedded software languages
- FPGA design/ VHDL
- Experience of taking a product through full compliance (CE/ FCC)
- Thermal management of electronics design
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 0771399030