Up to £45000 per annum
We are lucky enough to work with a game changing Cyber Security company who have an opening for an ambitious Junior Project Manager. This role is ideal for someone looking to develop in their career and grow alongside the business.
The company is based in Hampshire but the role itself is fully remote. They are using cutting edge technology and looking for a Project Manager in the beginning of their career who may of worked in an Agile Scrum Environment and experience of managing Cyber or Rail Projects.
If you have the below experience then this could definitely be the role for you,
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum Environment.
- Strong Analytical or Problem Solving Skills.
- Brilliant Communication Skills and a Technical Understanding.
- Produce Project Plans and timelines.
- Risk management and Change Control.
Any beneficial experience (but not essential) would be,
- Experience working on Cyber or Rail projects.
The role itself is fully remote, offering brilliant company benefits, and a market competitive salary of up to £45K. On top of the opportunity to progress within the company to a position of seniority.