£28000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Stocks, Pension, Healthcare
Role: Junior Software Engineer
Location: Oxford / Remote
Package: Salary + Bonus& Benefits
iO are partnered with an organisation at the forefront of their industry, and who run a platform visited by millions of customers per month.
With global recognition, incredible success and a plan for continued growth, there is no better time to get involved.
You'll receive world-class training, a clear roadmap for progression and the chance to work with the most modern technologies - all whilst helping to design your own solutions and work with your team to implement them.
This position will be based around full-stack development of website applications so an interest in and understanding of web development is great.
What we are looking for:
- Computer Science or related degree
- Any experience with these is a huge bonus but not essential - you'll get training on everything!
- A good understanding of software engineering principles
- The desire to learn, develop and grow with this team
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Problem soliving skills to find solutions
- Great communication skills
- Market-leading slaary
- Annual bonus
- Stocks in the organisation
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Dental for you and your family
- Wellbeing / Gym allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
You must be able to commute to Oxford a few days a week post-Covid.
iO Associates and their client ensure equal opportunities, inclusivity and diversty through all hiring processes and for all applicants.
If you match up with these skills and requirements and are interesting in exploring this opportunity further, please apply today. We can set up a call to discuss and begin your application!