Up to £32000.00 per annum
My client based in Didcot are looking for a Lab Assistant to joining their high tech production team. This is predominately a QC role within the production team where you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of products and developing quality measurement processes. You will interact with all parts of the business and play a key role in bringing innovation to quality control.
This client has a family feel with a close knit team full of academically minded people who love sharing new ideas and being at the forefront of innovation within their field. They are looking for a like minded person to come in and bring new ideas and new ways of working to the table.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Level 4 (HNC) or higher qualification in a relevant science/engineering discipline plus relevant practical experience
- Competent user of an optical microscope for product inspection and measurement
- Experience of clean room practices
- Appreciation of the requirements for Quality Control
- Computer literate and able to prepare technical reports and documentation
In return you will receive a salary up to £32,000 as well as;
- 25 days holiday
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Scheme (BUPA)
- Permanent health insurance and death-in-service benefit.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
If this roles ticks all your boxes and you would to find out more then get in touch ASAP.