£55000 - £65000 per annum + Company benefits
Lead Front End Developer
I am working with an outstanding Software company who are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer/Software Engineer wih a strong grasp of Angular.Net or React.js to take ownership of the front-end element and build a strong relationship with the UX team.
As a company, they are always looking to utilise the latest technology to build a world class SaaS product. You will be entering a thriving sector with incredible growth opportunities in the coming months and years.
Where? Outside of the Covid scenario, you will be working from the Central Bristol office for around 3 days a week with the other 2 being remote. Due to the current state of the country, all work and onboarding will be done from him!
What's in it for you?: You can expect a salary of around £65,000 dependant on experience. The most exiting element of this role is the fact that you will have a clear and transparent progression pathway from day one and can realistically be looking at a payrise and a lead position as soon as you have settled in and assisted in the current transition.
On top of this you can expect:
- A fun but proffessional work environment where everyone has a chance to have their voice heard
- Onsite Gym with classes
- Incredible on the job training
- Top notch kit provided: DELL XPS 9560 (7th Generation Intel Core Processor, 4k QHD Touchscreen)
- Amazing Roof Terrace
- Private Healthcare
- Busy social calendar
What is expected of you?
The primary function of this role is to take ownership of the front-end function and begin the process of converting the product elements into Microsites.
For this you will need:
- Angular Experience or strong experience in React
- Experience creating microsites
- BEM Methodology
- Style Guides or Pattern Libraries, "a common language"
- Regression Testing experience
- Dependency Management experience
If this sounds like something you or anyone you know would be interested in then please apply now!