£55000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus and Company Benefits
iO - Eras - 4_1625060601
Automation Test Lead
We are looking for a highly technical Test Lead to take ownership and guide our Test team with hands-on Automation capabilites and strong Leadership skills. This role is your chance to take charge of the long term QA Strategies and create more synergy with the development team.
With an incredibly creative stance on the QA process, we are looking for a similarly lateral thinker who takes a deeply exploratory approach when it comes to Testing.
This role would suit an experienced Test Lead with a keen desire to explore the latest in Automation tools and technology in general. A background or experience in Software Development would be a huge plus.
Location: Wiltshire - 3 days a week from home with the other 2 in the office and flexible.
The requirements ultimately boil down to the following:
- Eligibility to work permanently in the UK
- Strong working experience of C#
- Previous experience within a .Net Environment
- Strong experience with SQL
- Automation Testing ability and experience with the relevant tools: Selenium, Specflow, etc.
- An Exploratory Approach to Testing
- Git and Azure for CI/CD
- Excellent Communication Skills
But what's in it for you?
Up to £58,000 or more for the right person.
You will also have the opportunity to work in a highly supportive environment, surrounded by creative and talented individuals.
To further sweeten the pot..
- Sizeable Annual Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday
- Incredible Work Culture
- Travel allowance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Private Pension - up to 15%
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- And much more…
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or get in touch with Daniel Erasmous at 0117 332 8100