£65000 - £70000 per annum + Home Working & Company Benefits.
A very exciting and entrepreneurial Data & AI Business in Reading, currently seek a Lead Business Analyst for highly skilled and talented leadership team.
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be a key part of the business's leadership team and will be Line Manager to all Business Analysts and business analysis offering.
Virtual interviews can take place immediately.
Very competitive base salary plus many company benefits: annual bonus, up to 28 days holiday, bonus birthday leave, pension, BUPA healthcare, private medical, health & wellbeing assistance as well as other office perks such as free snacks and drinks.
How your day will look:
- Deputise for the head of department as required.
- Lead the team, develop, and deliver a strategy for growth and set team and personal objectives aligned to business priorities and goals.
- Drive business growth and enhance brand and reputation in the marketplace.
- Grow a diverse BA team to meet current and future organisational requirements.
- Develop the skills, knowledge, experience, and assets needed to set business apart in the marketplace and to deliver service excellence.
- Manage the team, including one to one meetings, issue resolution, employee development, motivation, and wellbeing.
- Deliver accurate forecasts, plan, and allocate work effectively to exceed quarterly budgets.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of operating as Senior Business Analyst or Consultant.
- Good commercial awareness and business development experience.
- Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and engagement skills.
- Capable of strategic thinking.
- Able to effectively manage, challenging, when necessary, stakeholders at all levels.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Motivating self and others.
If you an experiences business analysis and want to help lead, within a business doing great things. Simply apply for the role or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.