£75000 - £80000 per annum + Remote Working + Bonuses
Lead DevOps Engineer wanted by successful and award-winning Digital & Design Agency, with Headquarters located in Hampshire. This will be a fully remote role, where you will only be required in the office once per month!
Ideally the business is looking for a DevOps professional, whether Lead or Engineer, who is looking to progress their career and take on challenges within the service delivery function of this amazing company!
As a DevOps Lead you will be key in delivering best practices (CI/CD Automation, DevOps Processes, Environment Deployment, Infrastructure Design & Productivity Improvements), as well as helping deliver capabilities and stability across the organisation and help deliver quick and sustainable digital transformation for clients. You will also help build out the DevOps Team!
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good cloud experience with either Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experienced with Pipeline Tooling (Azure DevOps, BitBucket Pipelines etc.)
- Experienced with Infra-As-Code, Configuration, Terraform, ARM, Pulumi, Cloud Formation etc.
Salary & Company Benefits:
- £75,000-£80,000 Base Salary (Dependent on experience).
- Bonuses linked to team and individual achievement.
- Days' Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Flexible Working Environment / Relaxed & Enjoyable Working Space.
- Weekly Team Lunches (VC or Onsite).
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Pension Scheme.
- Modern & Market Leading Office Equipment.
If you are a DevOps professional wanting to progress their career, interact with amazing businesses and clients and pick up new technology along the way, simply click apply or reach out to Stuart Lewis @ iO Associates today!
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk