Up to £0.00 per annum
Are you a Lead Engineer looking to make your mark in an exciting new opportunity?
iO Associates have partnered with an industry leading global electronics company in their recruitment for a Quality Engineer.
You will be responsible for leading a team to deliver requirements for field service operations on a global scale.
Our Client is a market leading developer and manufacturer. Their solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for important and widely used technology such as semiconductors, solar cells and more.
Their products are also used in a wide range of industrial processes - some of which include power, pharmaceutical and in scientific instruments.
This Client is a well-established company with over 4,000 employees globally, meaning the scope for personal and career growth is massive. They also have worldwide state of the art facilities, including in Europe, and North America.
For you, this means there is huge scope for personal career development, as well as helping the business expand further.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the NPI Field Service team to improve the design and serviceability throughout the process of product development. You will manage complex projects to support your team in developing world-class tools and techniques.
To be successful in the role, you must have the following qualities:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent (essential).
- Strong computer competency with an understanding of Microsoft Office (essential).
- Project management experience (essential).
- Technical knowledge of vacuum and abatement products (essential).
- Ability to work well in a team, under pressure, manage and prioritise activities and workload effectively (essential).
- Good written and oral communication skills (essential).
- Awareness of cultural differences and global time-zones (essential).
- Project/Program Management Qualification (desirable).
- Knowledge of field service operations (desirable).
Location: Primarily based in the UK with 20% global travel.
This excellent new opportunity also comes with a competitive salary and a host of attractive employee benefits including a bonus scheme and more.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please directly apply, or find me on LinkedIn, my name is Jasmine Pow at IO Associates.
I look forward to hearing from you!