£50000 - £56000 per annum
Lead Process Development Manager - 2 year FTC
Up to £56,000 plus car allowance and up to a 10% bonus
Are you a Process Manager looking for the next step up in your career? Do you constantly strive for continuous improvement? Then look no further!
iO Associates are proud to partner with a well-established Food Manufacturer based in Liverpool who are looking for a Lead Process Development Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step up in your career
As the Lead Process Development Manager, you will primarily focus on continuous improvements in manufacturing process efficiency, consistency, and quality.
- Manage a dynamic program of product and process development initiatives.
- Drive innovation in manufacturing processes and technology in collaboration with the Technical Teams.
- Execute efficient management, planning and reporting of factory trials related to NPD, Procurement, and Continuous Improvement.
- Use Lean Manufacturing knowledge, Six Sigma tools and techniques to create technical excellence across site operations, ensuring continuous improvement in product quality and performance.
- Collaborate with NPD teams to ensure the successful and timely launch of new products.
- Develop and create process specifications for the site's product range.
- Guarantee compliance with H&S standards, including COSHH and HACCP throughout trials.
You will need:
- 4+ years experience within a Food/Beverage Manufacturing environment
- Track record demonstrating success in the implementation of Continuous Improvement and Change Projects in a similar environment
- Trained in Six Sigma/Lean Sigma to Green Belt level (desirable)
- Strong written and verbal communication
In return for this, you will receive a salary of up to £56,000 alongside great benefits such as a £5,800 car allowance and up to a 10% bonus!
If you are looking for the next step in your career, look no further and apply today.
0161 416 6161
a.maddison @ ioassociates.co.uk