Tech & Digital

Lead Tester - Cardiff - £50,000 - Bonus & stock options

  • Location


  • Sector:


  • Job type:


  • Salary:

    £45000 - £55000 per annum + 15% Bonus, Stock options, 31 days hol

  • Contact:

    Daniel Erasmous

  • Contact email:

  • Job ref:


  • Startdate:


Software Test Lead

I'm looking for a Senior Tester who is looking to make the jump to Lead in a supportive company that will offer you the autonomy to lead your team an invoke the techniques and tools that you prefer, while still providing the support to allow you to develop your own skillset.

This role is about 40% hands on, with the other 60% consisting of management/pastoral/mentoring. This is an opportunity to lead from the front to shape your own career, as well as those of the Testers that you are mentoring.

Where?: We are a Cardiff-based Software house but this role can be predominantly remote if you would prefer (post lockdown). Just expect to visit the office in Cardiff a couple of times a month for Sprint meetings.

What's in it for you?: Aside from a Salary of around £50,000 you will receive a discretionary bonus of 15% that rises to 20% in your second year. You will also get share options and 31 days holiday per annum.

Technical requirements:

  • Strong Leadership experience
  • C# and Selenium
  • Specflow for BDD
  • Postman for API
  • BrowserStack for Mobile Testing
  • Experience with Azure DevOps would be ideal
  • Strong manual skills are a must

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in