£750 - £800 per day
Lead User Reseracher - £750-£800 Per Day - Remote/London - 6-Month Contract - Inside IR35
One of our Defence clients here at iO Associates are looking for a Lead User Researcher to join them for 6-months to work on a platform that aims to improve the operational effectiveness of the users by exposing them to simulated environments/situations. This work aims to lead to a more secure and prosperous world by providing invaluable foresight, ultimately leading to prevention in states needlessly stumbling into war.
- A key focus is strong expertise and competence in planning and running
exploratory and evaluative research activities to understand the needs of users
and craft user flows that are intuitive and provide value for users.
- Work closely with Product owners and Product teams to research user
needs and behaviour and understand existing and future jobs, pains and
gains and translate this into actionable insight.
- To use this insight to design and test optimum user workflows and
experiences and help inform the roadmap.
- The users will comprise internal developers and model engineers and
external partners who are/will be creating models and synthetic
- Strong workshopping skills to help teams plan, explore, answer questions and
- Developing trustful and collaborative relationships, working closely with product
managers, product owners, modellers, and engineering teams.
- Experience in leading (preferably B2B) customer and stakeholder engagement
with strong influencing and communication skills and a collaborative working
- Significant experience crafting research and design using mixed qualitative and
quantitative to tackle complex, large-scale projects and questions.
- Fluent in modern UX research approaches, frameworks, and methodologies.
We'd like to hear from you if:
- You want to leverage your experience and expertise to drive the development of
an exciting synthetic environment ecosystem and value proposition, which
ultimately makes a real difference to lives.
- You are user-centric in approach, and have a desire to deliver solutions that add
- Extensive experience working in a complex organisation working alongside / in
cross-functional, Product-orientated, and agile teams.
This work is technically complex and requires the ability to gather and translate technical complexity to explore and solve user needs and goals.
Note that in some user cases, there will be no user interface, but researching
and crafting validated user flows for developers/modellers that are simple,
initiative and effective is still an important requirement. Where there is a UI, good experience in UI Design is a distinct advantage.
If you think your skillset would be a good fit for this role, please apply or get in touch with me directly via email by sending your up-to-date CV.
*** ONLY ACCEPTING UK BASED APPLICANTS ***