€60 - €75 per hour
Are you an experienced Embedded Linux Software Engineer looking for a new project?
Do you like the sound of a 12 months contract with the possibility of extension?
My client, a global name in the provision of medical devices is currently seeking an Embedded Linux Consultant to work with their team based in the North-West of Belgium.
Typically, your day to day tasks will include:
- Development of Embedded Software, Software Test and related application software for an interface board specifically for an LCD display on a medical device.
- Development of derivatives from an existing platform (running embedded linux), including hardware abstraction layer and automated testing (CI/CD)
Therefore, I am ideally seeking candidates that can demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- Embedded Linux, C/C++, Python, QT and ARM processor experience
- Strong Software knowledge and an affinity with hardware components.
- Ideally, you will be a Dutch and English speaker
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I'll call you as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity in detail.