€110000 - €140000 per annum + Bonus
CHF 110,000 - 140,000 + Bonus + Shares + Further Training
We are seeking experienced Linux Engineers that has demonstrable experience supporting primarily Linux, you can be home or office across Switzerland, they have multiple offices across Switzerland in all major cities.
Working across the enterprise applications team, who supports developers in making their software testabgle, deployable, scalable, and operable in any infrastructure as automatically as possible. We would like to candidate to have some experience working with and across DevOps or that are willing to learn, a great development opportunity here.
- Construction and consulting of container platforms (RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes (Rancher))
- Engineering of additional services (e.g. Kafka, Container Storage, Istio)
- Engineering of the supporting technologies (e.g. load balancer, image registry, build pipelines)
- Automation and optimization of medium to large Linux landscapes (e.g. Satellite Server, Ansible, etc.)
- Analysing and solving complex problems in the container and Linux environment
- Keen interest in learning new technologies
- Several years' experience working within a Linux environment
- Good English and German language skills
Full training can be provided for anyone with a strong Linux background so applications are welcome from people with experience in any tech stack at any skill level.