£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Annual Bonus and Flexible Working
Experienced Linux System Administrator urgently required by an innovative product and professional services business in Somerset.
As a Linux System Administrator, you will have the opportunity to focus on greenfield projects regarding customer implementations, deployments & labs and will NOT focus on any operational support.
If you're wanting the opportunity to move away from operational & ticket support, this is the role for you!!
- Base Salary - £60,000 + 10% Discretionary Bonus
- Company Benefits - 7-8% Pension, Medical & Dental Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and Lifestyle & Gym Discounts.
- Working Arrangements - 2 days in office, 3 days from home (Employees likely to return to office November 2021).
- Experience using Linux Operating Systems (Essential).
- Experience using Virtualisation technology (Desirable).
- Experience using Scripting Languages (Desirable).
- Experience using Windows Server Infrastructure (Desirable).
Flexible working will be available, employees are currently working two days from home and three days within the office.
If you are wanting to join a business doing great things, please reach out with an updated CV or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk