€40 - €60 per hour
I'm currently seeking and experienced Loads & Aero-Elasticity Engineer to work with a client based in the Munich area. Remote working is possible during COVID but later expected to be on-site. Some key information regarding the position is as follows:
Duration: 6 months (with a possibility of extending further)
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the team lead and work closely with other Loads Engineers as well as various aircraft systems and calculation engineers, within the rapidly growing Calculations Department.
The Calculations team works alongside other engineers using low and high-fidelity calculation and optimization methods to ensure our aircraft and systems achieve the desired performance targets. Using state-of-the-art systems to deliver rapid results and encourage innovative thinking to achieve the best solutions.
- Calculate both external and interal loads acting on the airplane due to flight, ground-manoeuvres and gusts on all component levels
- Perform aeroelastic analysis using modern methods as well as traditional tools.
- Maintain loads/aeroelastics models and simulation tools for design exploration, product development and certification
- Support the structural analysis and flight tests campaigns for analysis and development/certification of target load levels.
- Previous experience in a similar position in the aerospace industry
- Excellent skills in loads for all class of physical loads and their fully automated mapping
- Knowledge of Aeroelastic instabilities and available simulation methods/tools is required
- Proficiency with programming languages such as Python is essential
- Experiences with analyzing data, ground vibration testing, operational modal analysis, and rotorcraft aeroelasticity are considered a plus
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I'll call you as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity in more detail.