£35000 - £37000 per annum
£35,000 - £37,000
My client is a manufacturer looking for someone to add to their successful and thriving team. They are an internationally recognised brand who have cemented themselves at the top of their market. They expect the right candidate to be Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
- Effective reactive, preventive and corrective maintenance of production/utility equipment and systems that provide essential services for site production.
- Perform routine equipment checks and respond to equipment remedial & breakdowns.
- Participate in the development of the preventive maintenance programme and work to a maintenance schedule.
- Work with mechanical/electrical engineers to maintain the site to a safe and reliable standard
What they want from you:
- Undertaken recognised training of Industrial Engineering
- Demonstrable experience in electrical/mechanical installation and fault finding
- Experience in working in an FMCG environment
- Ability to work without supervision but also as a member of the engineering team
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate. The role won't stick around so apply now. Feel free to contact me Oliver Wakefield for a chat and further information about the role: