£30000 - £35000 per annum
£30,000 - £35,000
Mon - Fri
15:00 - 23:00
My client is a FMCG manufacturer looking for someone to add to their successful and thriving team. They are a well-recognised brand who have had a successful year despite the pandemic and are looking for a maintenance engineer to add to their growing team. They expect the right candidate to deliver an effective and timely maintenance service to the site operations ensuring the legal compliance and efficient/reliable functionality of all equipment within budget.
* Daily planned preventative and planned maintenance on factory machinery
* Liaise with management to identify machine issues and required spares.
* Be able to fault find and carry through corrective action
* Ensure smooth running of all the food production and packaging machinery
* Day to day breakdown, PPM, equipment updates, new installations.
What they want from you:
* Mechanical and Electrical experience
* FMCG experience / Food environment
* Recognised time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline with HNC/HND
If this role is ticking all the boxes for you get applying!