£28000 - £33000 per annum
£28,000 - £33,000
Feeling the effects of this strange year? Food Manufacturing is one of the industries to actually grow and you could have the opportunity to reap the rewards of this growth. Based in their abbatoir in Yeovil they are looking for someone with FMCG experience to join their rapidly expanding team.
- Both planned and reactive maintenance
- Participate in the maintenance programme and work to a maintenance schedule
- Perform routine equipment checks and respond to equipment remedial & breakdowns
- Work alongside fellow engineers to ensure plant operations run as smoothly and efficiently as possible
The ideal candidate:
- FMCG experience is important but not essential
- A time served apprenticeship in either electrical or mechanical engineering
- The ability to work independently without supervision
- Experience in fault finding - PLC experience
This role is not likely to stick around so if you feel you would be a good fit apply now.