£50000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
Marketing Communications Manager - Central London - £50-65k +benefits
Role: Marketing Communication Manager
Location: Central London
Industry: Satellite Communications
Salary: £50-65k (DOE) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
iO Associates are looking for an experienced Marcomms Manager to assist our client's CEO in launching and rebranding their company from its start up roots into a commercially focused SatComs Business.
This is more than just your standalone Marcomms Manager role, as there is tremendous scope to build a new brand identity, attend tradeshows side by side with CEO, and representing the business by spearheading the development of this company.
Big brand B2B engagement is crucial, as you will need to identify what this technology means to the customer and why this technology is the best on the market.
Therefore, it is essential that you have had exposure to the SatComs sector, to confidently present to customers at any given opportunity, and see this subsidiary company grow to be leaders within the field.
If you enjoy the challenge of taking on a marketing role within a start-up company, and get thorough enjoyment and gratification out of knowing it was you that shaped the way the business progresses, you will thrive in this fantastic opportunity.
You will be the voice of the brand. What can you bring?
To be considered for this role you must have experience in the following:
- Distribute and publish relevant and appropriate company updates via suitable channels.
- Be always up to date on industry news relevant to the company, producing weekly memos to be shared with the management committee
- Select communication channels most suitable to the organisation.
- Produce high quality company presentations and ensure brand continuity.
- Promote industry related topics across various channels.
- Monitor the company's website and other social media and respond to any queries.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of company materials and distribute through online and offline channels.
- Produce press releases, industry blogs and any additional promotional activity.
- Manage social media campaigns and tracking and reporting success and ROI.
- Become the voice of the brand.
Qualification and Skills:
- Solid track record as a marcomms professional in the satcom industry, preferably in a start-up or fast growth field.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field (or equivalent experience)
- SEO knowledge, Google Analytics, etc
- Experience of managing and participating in tradeshows
- Experience of managing the main social media channels and company website
- Experience with the various associated software packages (WordPress, Office, Powerpoint, SAP, etc)
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday (plus recognised public holidays) and holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible working
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
To be considered for this role, please submit an application below or contact April Wright on 0117 332 8100 to find out more.
Look forward to receiving your application!