Up to €0.00 per annum
6 months (min)
Are you an ambitious and experienced Materials / Process Engineer? Are you looking to join a cutting edge engineering firm spearheading the latest technology? Our client, a truly exciting name at the forefront of the aerospace sector, are currently looking for a Materials and Process Engineer with a background in damage tolerance to set-up and support new programs and test plans.
Your Day to Day:
- Provide material and process support to damage tolerance and crash analysis on composite structure
- Provide support on defining test plans
- Engineering focal point for damage tolerance assessment of aircraft structure, including materials testing and verification support
- Support various program needs including DFMEA (design failure mode and effect analysis).
- Degree in mechanical, aerospace, materials engineering or similar (ideally PhD / MSc)
- 10+ years working in an aerospace materials and process certification environment, ideally in a CS-27 or 29 environment
- Experience in defining material test standards and statistical design allowable development
- Experience with showing compliance and interpreting damage tolerance regulations for metallic structure (CS 29.571) and composite structure (CS 27.573 and AC27.573)
- General awareness of CS23 Amnt. 5 or SC.VTOL would be beneficial
- Additional beneficial experience: AC 33.76-1A, AC 23-13A, AMC20-29, CS27.561, CS27.562, and/or CS27.952
- Highly energetic personality is desirable, with a goal-oriented working style and demonstrated analytical problem solving skills
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
This will be a 6 month contract role with the majority on a remote working based, some site work will be required.