Up to £0.00 per annum
I am currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a market leading Client within the space industry in Germany.
Duration: initial 8 months
Location: South Germany
* Develop design concepts for light-weight structures & opto-mechanical assemblies to be used in harsh environmental conditions in space.
* Carry out design trade-offs in cooperation with other technical disciplines (Structural, Optical, Thermal and Electrical Engineering, etc.)
* Analyze design envelopes, define mechanical interfaces and create related drawings
* Continuously monitor compliance to technical requirements, e.g. design envelopes, mechanical interfaces, and mass budgets
* Design assemblies and single parts with CATIA V5
* Prepare manufacture documentation (single-part and assembly drawings, parts lists, flowcharts, and procedures), compliant with general and company standards
* Collaborate in the preparation of technical documentation
* Assist in planning and supervision of manufacturing process.
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering with focus on Mechanical
Engineering and Design
* Good experience in design development of light-weight structures and optomechanical assemblies.
* extensive knowledge of design methodology
* Sound experience in CAD design with CATIA V5
* Fluent in English reading and writing
* Strong sense of responsibility
* Structured and target-oriented task approach
* Team player with excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, it would be great to have a chat so I can understand what you are looking for. Please send your CV