Schwandorf in Bayern
€93000 - €94000 per annum
MECHANICAL ENGINEER - AIRCRAFT STRUCTURE
€94,000 (plus benefits including holiday & health)
INITIAL 8 MONTH CONTRACT
BAVARIA, GERMANY (ONSITE ROLE, VISA SPONSORSHIP CAN BE PROVIDED)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation all-electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of urban travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer to be responsible for supporting the prototype aircraft during its flight test campaign & resolving any issues around the aircraft structure.
- University degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical / Vehicle Engineering or Electrical Engineering (aerospace specialization, M.Sc./M.Eng. Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry
- Good understanding of aircraft structure is required
- Good knowledge of Siemens NX
- Experience with flight testing is beneficial
Please note, the flight test campaign will take place in Spain. You must be willing to go / to work from Spain for the duration of the campaign. The project will continue in Germany at some point.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today for immediate consideration.