€60 - €70 per hour
MECHANICAL ENGINEER - LANDING GEARS
INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT (Likely extensions)
UP TO APPROX. 60 - 70 EUROS / HOUR
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation, all-electric VTOL aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years. These incredible EVTOL passenger drones are going to completely change urban travel as we know it!!
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now urgently looking for a Mechanical Engineer - Landing Gears to get involved in the design of the landing gear and aircraft structure as well as the design of composite structures with attention towards high volume production and various other tasks such as supporting the development of manufacturing, integration & test processes and procedures.
- University degree in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical/Vehicle Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
- Extensive experience with landing gear design is required
- Strong knowledge of a CAD system is required (Siemens NX is preferred)
- Experience in testing and V&V activities is required (special experience in landing gear testing would be beneficial)
If you are interested in this role, apply today for immediate consideration.