Up to £60000 per annum + Loads of benefits, remote
I have partnered up with an innovative and growing technology company, providing rota management software to more than 3000 businesses and over 100,000 users worldwide.
You, the chosen candidate will have an active role in shaping the development of their product's mobile interface and will play an integral part in strengthening the user experience for their customers.
- Working on their rota management app.
- Work with other departments to define and design new features.
- Working to agile methodology.
- Helping maintain code quality and its organisation.
- Communicating with heads of department on progress and to discuss any problems.
- Flexible working hours 30 days holiday (this includes Bank Holidays and increases with length of service)
- The option to work remotely
- 2 extra paid days off between Christmas and New Year.
- £500 per year to spend on learning anything you want to!
- Dedicated time to explore and learn new skills every Friday afternoon
- Daily 'Fika' time
- Private health insurance (Vitality)
- Perks at Work - discounts at over 30,000 brands
- Cycle to Work and Tech scheme
- Team meals and socials events
What they're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience developing React Native apps
- Have an opinion and be able to give direction on the architecture of the app
- Write readable, maintainable and modular code
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience using source control (git)
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn new things
I am shortlisting tomorrow afternoon and the client is interviewing mid week. Please send your up-to-date CVs . If you aren't available but know of somebody who will be then, please get them to contact me as we are offering a referral scheme.
MUST be in the UK.