Up to £0.00 per annum
Location: London / Some Remote Work Opportunities
Job Type: Full time, 6-month contract, pay to be discussed, IR35 determination TBC
Role: Electronics Engineer
I have an opportunity for the right person to join a well-established, long-standing company within the transportation industry.
They are looking for an experienced electronics engineer with a firm understanding and experience of the 'non detailed' side of electronics engineering.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Implementing new circuit board assembly supplier
- Assist with design integration of remote monitoring system
- Product approval for a handheld maintenance computer
- Product approval of alternative specialist motor
Skills / experience required:
- Strong software test skills in compliance, reporting and QA analysis
- Understand and generate technical and ergonomic requirements
- Have experience in FMEA assessments of design changes
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Pippa Jones with an updated CV -