£28000 - £34000 per annum
My client is looking for a NPD technologist to join their team in Bristol. Reporting to the Head of Innovation you will be working in an agile scrum team to deliver new products & customer launches to market.
You will be driving the development of products from chef handover to launch taking into consideration cost, market trends, microbiological hazards, customer profile, ease of processing, travel, packaging and testing. In this dynamic role you will be attending factory trials and product launches at various locations across the UK and Ireland and developing relationships with the manufacturers, understanding their capabilities and working with them to create amazing products.
As well as this, the role will entail everything you'd expect in a NPD Technologist role including ensuring the ingredient/product information is accurate, creating manufacturing specifications, generating/formatting/checking information for product labelling, proof reading of artwork and investigating new food trends.
To be successful in this role you will need the following experience:
- BSc Food Science/Technology (or similar)
- 3+ years' experience in NPD/process within FMCG, and having visited/worked in several different food manufacturing sites
- Specification management/artwork proofing with an FMCG food company
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment, working with a high volume of SKUs
- Knowledge of UK labelling legislation
- A strong interest in food outside of work and awareness of market trends
- Valid UK driving licence
In return you will receive a salary up to £34,000 along with benefits including 20 days holiday, your birthday off, pension, healthcare scheme and various other company benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this role, then don't hesitate to get in touch today and apply below.