£35000 - £40000 per annum
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Location: Bristol/At home
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Work from home, Flexi-hours, 25 days holiday, private pension and medical cover, Regular team socials and much more!
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client, an established Fintech company, are looking for an Office Manager to join them on a permanent basis. They are the first UK company to apply technological advances to this area of banking - so all their ideas, code and software solutions are built from scratch in the latest technologies.
This will be a varied role comprising of administrative duties, supplier management, being PA to the CIO and general office management. The role will be primarily remote with travel to their office once a week
They are looking for someone with 3 to 4 years experience in a similar role, ideally within the IT or financial sector.
Some of the duties you can expect:
- Performance monthly office checks
- Calendar management
- Meeting bookings with team
- Follow up for reporting timelines for all the committees
- Minute taking at key meetings
- Work with team relating to ergonomic kit
- Marketing for the team
- Help improve the onboarding for the team
- Monthly check on individual items actuals/budget.
- Enhance spreadsheet so we have greater information in there about renewals.
- Assist team with supplier regular reviews
- New supplier support
The ideal candidate must be flexible, organised, able to prioritise work and have the ability to work under pressure.
The company are extremely flexible and have a very laid back culture. They also offer amazing training and will support/help you with any certifications you wish to gain
If this is of interest then please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Rebecca Long (0117 332 8100/ r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk) at iO associates for more information